Receptionist - Part Time
- https://a1.amlimg.com/ODZiOTYxN2MyYjY2NTdkYzI1MjVkYjllM2ZjNzkyNDJU1npo8CAbXfr33WzQtqUUaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vODc0NTFhOGY0MDI4NTk0NDgzOTc1OTZlZGYyYjE3Y2QxNzRjZjU2ZDJkNTI1OGIzYThiMTJjZTFhYzdlNTJiNi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Riverbank House Hotel https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/riverbank-house-hotel/ Riverbank House Hotel
- HR Contact:
- Colm Campbell
- Wexford Town, Co. Wexford Wexford Town, Wexford
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-23 11:08:19 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
The Riverbank House Hotel is seeking a junior receptionist on a fixed term contract, 2/3 per week until January 2020, possibly ongoing after that.
» Answering phones, directing calls as appropriate and taking messages
» Being the face of the company - meeting and greeting all visitors to the hotel, checking in/out.
» General administration work: filing, photocopying, scanning.
» Ad hoc tasks as required
» Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
» Excellent capability to use Microsoft Word and Outlook
» Reasonable expertise of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
» Confident and well presented
» Detail orientated
» Discretion and tact
» Calm under pressure
» Capability to multi-task and prioritise
» Excellent communication expertise both face to face and over the telephone
» Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
Some breakfast assistance required in off peak months, experience in service an advantage.
CV by email only please.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines