Experienced Artic and Rigid HGV Driver
- https://a1.amlimg.com/Y2YyZWNmZTA3MzRmYzE3NjE4ZWQ1YTFiZDg0ZWZiYjmYmIGXCoqFjb2Ill8LCEcVaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZTAxNzMxZDVmMDJjNGNjZWRhZDBlYmJmNmMxNzk1MTY3YTQ0Y2QwNWY0MWFlZTYzMDZiMmRjNzgzYWEzMmM3Yy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Shay Murtagh Precast https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/shay-murtagh-precast/ Shay Murtagh Precast
- Raharney, Co. Westmeath Raharney, Westmeath
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2018-09-12 14:15:51 2 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Due to our continued and successful company growth, Shay Murtagh Precast, based in Raharney Co. Westmeath are inviting suitable applicants to apply for some very exciting driving positions we have at the moment.
This is no ordinary driving role. This role, and the products that we transport, are some of the widest, biggest, heaviest and challenging but very rewarding for the right type of driver.
Main Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Qualified and experienced Artic or Rigid HGV Driving experience
• Clean valid full driving licence with the necessary up to date CPC license requirements and no endorsements
• Ideally have 2 years Artic or Rigid driving experience, with cross channel an advantage
• Haulage of long and/or abnormal loads would be preferable
• Flexibility in working hours & shifts is extremely important
• Mechanically minded with a hands-on approach
• Looking after any company vehicle in your care– completing checklist, keeping vehicle clean, ensure everything is in working order
• Complete mandatory vehicle safety checks including checking any load that it is loaded and strapped safely.
• Report any defects or maintenance on in house apps and ERP system
• Compliance and accuracy of Tachographs and other paperwork is essential i.e. road permits if required, travel details and load requirements with receipts, CPC modules and training completed
• Wearing of correct PPE.
• Keeping in radio contact in a professional manner
• Flexibility on site is required with a can do hands on attitude.
• Be available for emergency call out (only when required).
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines