Office Adminstration/ Accounts
- https://a1.amlimg.com/OTQ4YmMyYjcwYzkzNDA3Nzk3NzEyMTJlZmFiMDEwZWGrI9JK-1SOPm_9BXhT1lDdaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMDg2NmQ3NDJjZWExZTE5Y2RhYWQ3MGM3ZmMwMzY2Yjg3MThhNTg1Nzg0OTFmMWI2MDA1MjMzZWQ3ZTg4YzY4Mi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Statewide Towing https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/statewide-towing/ Statewide Towing & Recovery
- Rush, Co. Dublin Rush, Dublin
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-02-02 11:31:32 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Secretarial / Admin / PA
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
Admin Assistant Required, Rush, North County Dublin
Full time Temporary Contract
Immediate Start Available
This is a great opportunity for an Experienced Accounts Assistant to join Statewide Towing, one of Ireland’s leading towing/recovery specialists.
• Supporting the Office Manager to deliver business objectives &
• Assisting with general accounts and administrative duties.
• Preparation of accounts, manually logging dockets, receipts etc.
• Ordering parts & supplies for the workshop.
• Other admin / accounts duties as requested.
The ideal person for this job will have:
• Relevant accounts/admin experience.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
• Computer literacy with good working knowledge of the MS office suite,
• Experience with Sage or similar software package is preferable but not
• Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
• Candidate should be proficient in both oral and written English.
• Candidate should be able to work on their own initiative.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines