Artic Driver - Cork
- https://a1.amlimg.com/M2Y1NDliMjYwMjZkMWZkNTQyYjMyYTMyN2JhNmVjZmRTbBkCCc8uf1dfjk2c6TnFaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vY2NmYjQ4ZGQxN2IwN2U0MjgwZTI3OGY1ODYxYWRhMmViODc2ZjBkZjM5MGQzMmI1MzFhODk2YmRmOGQ1YTZlMS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Strandvaus Limited https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/strandvaus-limited/ Strandvaus Limited
- HR Contact:
- Co. Cork Cork
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-03-25 10:20:34 3 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Strandvaus Ltd are looking for an Artic Driver to join their team on a full time basis.
Summary of job details include -
- Earnings up to €750.00 per week GROSS
- Potential extra earnings for working 06th day
- Paid Holidays
- All Irish nationwide work
- Return to depot after each shift
- Refrigerated work delivering full loads to CDC locations
Ideal candidates will be available to work day shifts and will have :
- EC driving licence WITH minimum 6 months experience
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Driver CPC Qualification Card
- Annual CPC training complete
- Fully compliance with driver hours
- Fridge experience would be an advantage.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Apply for this job
Please enter your name and email address below.
You will be redirected to an external page where you can finish applying for this job.