Summer Duty Manager
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTBmYTI1NTZhMmI2ZDQxMGFlZGY4MTliMWVjZTQyZTTds7-W3LTxOJZ9ywyb4mWRaHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfHx8fHx8MTMweDEzMHx8fGh0dHA6Ly9hdmF0YXJzLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZGVmYXVsdC1jb21wYW55LnBuZ3w=.png HatchRooms https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/hatchrooms/ The HATCH Rooms
- Cork City Centre, Co. Cork Cork City Centre, Cork
- 2019-05-09 13:41:47 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
The HATCH Rooms is looking to hire a Duty Manager for their brand new facility in Cork City centre.
The Duty Manager will provide front of house administrative and housekeeping operational support for day-to-day management and operation of the accommodation. This brand new facility is expected to be very busy over the summer months.
We require a lively, enthusiastic person who can cope under pressure to work in our busy property. S/he will manage and lead a team and will be involved in a wide range of operational duties associated with a busy and dynamic hospitality environment.
Key functions of the post will include:
The capacity to deliver a highly flexible, responsive and effective service to guests;
Management of both front of house and housekeeping teams;
Operation of key hospitality software packages.
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience providing operational & administrative support in a hotel, accommodation or comparable hospitality environment;
Experience managing personnel, both staff and contractors;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Excellent organisation and administrative skills;
Ability to work effectively under pressure;
Ability to work on own initiative as a Manager and as part of a small team;
Discretion in handling confidential information;
Excellent IT Skills including familiarity with accommodation/hospitality, reporting and accounting systems;
Ability to adapt to change and work in an evolving dynamic environment;
A flexible approach to working hours, particularly in response to emergencies.
This is a full time temporary position for the summer period- commencing in mid May until August. Only those available for this period in full should apply.
Competitive salary available.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines