- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 27 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-15 16:54:27 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Want to run an Accommodation Department your way? A beautiful hotel has just taken in a group of new accommodation assistants. They’re friendly. They've got a great attitude. They need someone to guide them in the right direction – to help them be as good as they can be.
Hit Apply to send your CV or you can give me a call at 01 878 3339 and ask for Simon.
Accommodation Manager — €37,000-€40,000 — Dublin — Full Time
Free breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee.
Discounts for friends and family.
Shape the accommodation department from the very start.
Free access to leisure center and gym for the health nuts.
Work with an absolutely fantastic, friendly team with low turnover.
Hiring, training and managing the aforementioned amazing team.
Ensuring that customer service and room cleaning are top-quality.
Leading from the front – this is a hands on role.
You know how to run an accommodation department the right way – you’ve done this before.
Great at getting the best out of your staff.
If you’re interested in this job, hit the apply button and send us your CV. You may not have an up-to-date CV – we understand. Send us what you have or get in touch with me. Call 01 878 3335 and ask for Simon to have a chat about the job.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines