Acute Staff Nurse Job
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Clare Anoopa
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 49 more ads from this profile
- 2017-11-21 08:38:00 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
A private hospital in Lucan is looking for Acute Staff Nurses to join their front line Nursing team. The Staff Nurse will participate in providing comprehensive nursing care to patients using evidence-based practice.
Job Title: Acute Staff Nurse.
Location: Dublin West
Salary: €30000 - €40000 DOE
Facility: Private Hospital
Hours: Full time (39 hours per week)
Flexible working hours.
Financial support for career training & development.
Staff Care Services programme.
Subsidised staff restaurant.
Continuing Professional Development.
2 years post graduate experience.
Active Registration with NMBI.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Third level nursing qualification.
To apply for the above position please submit an up-to-date CV to cvs(at)3qrecruitment.ie with CA13721 in the subject line or for more information on this vacancy contact Clare at 01 878 3335
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Apply for this job
Please enter your name and email address below.
You will be redirected to an external page where you can finish applying for this job.