- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Dublin 1, Co. Dublin Dublin 1, Dublin
- 50 more ads from this profile
- 2018-09-14 15:16:54 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
Healthcare / Medical
HR / Recruitment
Call-Centre / Customer Service
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Three Q Perms & Temps Recruitment Agency - Your Hands-On Recruitment Team is growing.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our team as an Office Administrator for a busy Recruitment & TEMP Agency.
The main purpose of the role is to provide front-line customer service in person and/or by telephone to our clients, employees and applicants. The right candidate will be working with a small team to ensure company best practice standards are upheld by effective administration and teamwork.
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Dublin 1
Salary: €21,000-€23,000 DOE
Type: Permanent Hrs Mon- Fri 9-5.30pm
Located at the heart of Dublin 1, easily accessible by public transport
Comprehensive internal training programme
On-going peer and management support
Have a minimum of 1-years experience in an Admin role
Have excellent PC skills, excellent communication skills, and have an excellent telephone manner
Be able to multitask and have an energetic and professional approach to work
An ability to learn new skills, i.e. Social Media platforms, Jobs boards etc.
Have the right attitude, drive and determination to succeed in a constantly changing environment
If you are energetic, deliver on client needs and you thrive in a busy environment, this may be the job for you. Submit your CV to cvs(at)3qrecruitment.ie or contact James at 01 8783335 for more information or to request a full job description.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines