Assistant Director of Nursing
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Zanine Wyeth
- Newcastle, Co. Dublin Newcastle, Dublin
- 48 more ads from this profile
- 2017-11-21 08:43:37 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Healthcare / Medical
HR / Recruitment
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
An independent voluntary organisation providing rehabilitation for the older person and those with respiratory disabilities in conjunction with the HSE are looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing to join their team.
Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing
Location: West Dublin
Hours: Fulltime (39 Hours/Week)
Salary: HSE Payscale
28/30 days holiday
Education Assistance 50%
Health and wellbeing acclivities
You will be expected to be registered with the NMBI, or have a Social Care Qualification
We are looking for someone with 2 years' experience as a Staff Nurse, or Social Care worker
It is desirable if the candidate has completed a Management Programme or its equivalent
You will be expected to have knowledge of the HIQA regulations and the role of person participating in management
This is a fantastic job opportunity! Interested applicants should send an up to date CV to cvs(at)3qrecruitment.ie with "ADON" in the subject line or call Zanine on 01 8783335 for more information about the job.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Apply for this job
Please enter your name and email address below.
You will be redirected to an external page where you can finish applying for this job.