Assistant Director of Nursing
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 50 more ads from this profile
- 2019-01-29 11:51:49 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Assistant Director of Nursing (Part time - Night Duty) required for a private hospital in North Dublin. Hours: 7 nights on, 3 weeks off. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of a high quality and safe nursing service across the hospital. Send your CV to cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ie with 'AR16531' in the subject line to apply, or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Job title: Assistant Director of Nursing Location: North Dublin Salary: DOE Hours: Part time - 7 nights on, 3 weeks off
Continual Learning and Development support
Registration with NMBI
7 years management experience in an acute setting
Minimum 4 years management experience at CNM2 level
Management course desirable
To apply for this ADON position, send your CV to cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ie with 'AR16531' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines