Assistant Director of Nursing
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 17 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-02 12:06:10 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Assistant Director of Nursing required on a full time basis for an acute North Dublin private hospital. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of a high quality and safe nursing service across the hospital, in collaboration with the Director of Nursing, Hospital Manager and Assistant Director of Nursing colleagues. Call Clare on (01) 905 9333 or send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'AR17418' in the subject line to apply. Alternatively, click Apply at the end of this page and send us your CV.
Job title: Assistant Director of Nursing Location: North Dublin Salary: DOE Hours: Full time
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within Ireland's leading independent healthcare provider. This hospital fully supports the professional development of its staff, welcomes diversity and is internationally accredited for its quality of care and patient safety.
Continual Learning and Development support
Welcoming and supportive atmosphere
NMBI registration essential
Minimum 4 years management experience
Management course desirable
To apply for this ADON position, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'AR17418' in the subject line, or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information. Alternatively, click Apply at the end of this page and send us your CV.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines