Assistant Night Manager
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 42 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-15 16:29:01 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Are you looking for the next step up in your hospitality career? Are you a bit of a night owl? A hotel in Dublin City Centre is looking for people on their way to being Duty Managers and beyond. But not just any hotel – one of Ireland’s best hotels.
You’ll be supported and mentored through your development. They have day courses to learn key skills, both in-house and out. You’ll be working and learning from some of the best hospitality professionals in the business. They genuinely care about their employees growing within the company – their last Assistant Night Manager became Night Manager.
On top of that, they have a ton of perks. You’ll find the full list below.
Hit Apply to send me your CV or you can call 01 878 3339 and ask for Simon.
Assistant Night – Dublin - €27,000 – Full Time
Unparalleled career development opportunities – free courses and top-quality mentors.
Discounted accommodation and food across the group for you, your family and friends.
Employee recognition schemes – extra days off, dinners, staff parties at Christmas and the end of summer.
29 days’ holidays.
Free food, tea and coffee on duty.
Pension, DiS, Tax Saver, Cycle to Work
This is a multi-faceted role. You’ll be responsible for all departments of the hotel and maintaining the standards that make it one of Ireland’s top hotels.
Leading the front office and night team to ensure guest’s needs and issues are addressed to the highest possible standard.
You have experience as a night or front office supervisor or similar.
You have great attention to detail and top-notch customer service.
A drive to progress your hospitality career.
If you’re interested in this job, hit the apply button and send us your CV.
You may not have an up-to-date CV – we understand. Send us what you have or call 01 878 3335 and ask for Simon to chat with me about the job.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines