Assistant Person in Charge
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Tipperary Tipperary
- 43 more ads from this profile
- 2021-04-28 16:21:56 2 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Assistant Person in Charge (CNM) Job opportunity in a Nursing home in Co. Tipperary
Assistant Person in Charge (CNM) job in a Nursing Home in Co. Tipperary. Your role as a APIC will be to coordinate and direct all activities in the Nursing home. You will ensure that the highest standard of care and activities are provided for residents. The Hours are Full-time and Competitive Salary will be discussed at interview + DOE. If you are a CNM with Elder care experience looking to progress then this may be the job for you!
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV send us what you have & we will update it for you!
Job Title: Assistant Person in Charge (CNM) Location: Co. Tipperary Salary: Discussed at interview + DOE Hours: Permanent /Full-time
• Competitive rates of pay & free on-site parking and meals during working hours.
• If you’re looking to develop professionally, this Nursing Home provides you with continuous training and development, as well as career progression and internal promotions.
• You will have support for third level courses including educational funding assistants.
• NMBI registration
• 6 Years Nursing experience
• 2 Years Nursing Home experience
• 1 Year management experience
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines