Basic Grade Radiographer
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=ae8f48daf0e831c60dfa3fe6a41c431af1dfcafbfc04871128197d4486c4f875 Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 47 more ads from this profile
- 2022-01-14 16:26:51 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
Basic Grade Radiographer job in in a Hospital in Dublin North
Our client is Irelands largest independent hospital group renowned for its world class medical treatment. They are recruiting for a Basic Grade Radiographer for the Diagnostic Imaging Department in their North Dublin Hospital. Your job will be to undertake all Radiographic Imaging Examinations as required, in particular in MRI, CT and Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory and including General Radiography, DEXA, Theatre and Interventional/Fluoroscopy Radiology The hours are Full-time and Salary is €36,000- €52,453 + DOE.
If you are a Radiographer looking to progress, then apply today.
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more details & to arrange an interview.
Job title: Basic Grade Radiographer Location: North Dublin Salary: €36,000- €52,453 + DOE Hours: Full time
• Competitive Salary and attractive rates of pay and allowances, having regard for HSE, competitive annual leave arrangements & family friendly working options.
• Discounted Healthcare schemes, Car parking facilities, Subsidised meals.
• Competitive retirement pension package & Discount to staff for out-patient facilities.
• CORU registration
• Minimum 1 year post graduate experience is desirable
Simply click Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines