Breakfast Chef Graduate
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Simon | Kinga
- Dublin 1, Co. Dublin Dublin 1, Dublin
- 50 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-20 12:44:35 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Chef job has opened up!
Are you an ambitious Chef who wants to start a career in the most prestigious hotels in Ireland?
5 Star Hotel in Dublin City Centre is looking now for a Graduate Breakfast Chef to join its kitchen brigade. This is a wonderful opportunity for an up-and-coming chef to work in one of Ireland’s foremost kitchens to produce food of the highest standard. With regular, morning time hours, this job isn’t to be missed! The salary for the Breakfast Commis Chef job is €21,400. Salary review after 6 months! Contact Simon at jobs(@)3qrecruitment.ie or 01 878 3335 to apply!
Job Title: Breakfast Commis Chef Location: Dublin City Center Hours: FT
Excellent working conditions with career progression and a competitive salary.
Staff recognition and awards with staff events, cash saving scheme and tax saver scheme.
Hotel Uniform & Meals on Duty, Free Parking, Discounted hotel rates
Key Job Duties:
Working with the senior breakfast chef to prep and cook top quality breakfasts everytime.
Learning and training on the job under Senior Chefs’ supervision.
Managing stock and waste, and ensuring adherence to hotel SOPs, HACCP, etc.
Any chefing experience.
Any culinary arts qualification.
Proven excellence, drive and consistency in fine-dining cooking and plating.
To apply for this position, send your CV to cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ie or you can call Simon at 01 878 3335. Or check out our other chef & hotel jobs on www.3qrecruitment.ie
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines