- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Meath Meath
- 49 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-15 16:58:27 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary:||€13 per hour|
A Breakfast Chef job has opened up!
How does no more night shifts sound? Stop working when the sun is up! A beautiful hotel and wedding venue in Meath wants you to work the same time every day. Every week. And then finish and enjoy your afternoon.
Hit Apply to send your CV to Simon or you can give him a call at 01 878 3339
Breakfast Chef – Meath - €12.50-13.00/hr – Full Time (7am-3pm, 5 days a week)
No more nights. No more long shifts.
Free food, tea and coffee.
Discounts for friends and family.
Uniforms & staff parking.
Preparing and cooking buffet style breakfast.
Mise-en-place to cater a full wedding breakfast up to 100 covers.
Making sure food service is the very best it can be.
Has chef experience.
There are no other requirements.
If you’re interested in this job, hit the apply button and send us your CV. You may not have an up-to-date CV – we understand. Send us what you have or get in touch with our recruiter, Simon at 01 878 3335 to have a chat about the job.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines