- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Cork Cork
- 50 more ads from this profile
- 2019-01-29 15:20:41 2 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Care Assistants are required on a full time, part time and relief basis for an Intellectual Disability service with multiple Day and Residential Services in Cork and Limerick. Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information or send your CV with 'ADAR-16509' in the subject line to apply.
Job title: Care Assistant Location: Cork/Limerick Salary: €23, 849 - €36, 544 DOE Hours: Full & Part time
Friendly and caring work environment
Excellent career opportunities
Assist in providing person-centred, socially-inclusive care to those with an Intellectual Disability in a friendly and supportive environment
Qualifications and Skills:
A full Irish/EU Driving License
Experience of working with children/adults in the field of intellectual disability
A relevant qualification,QQ1 Level 5 Healthcare Course (or working towards)
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV with 'ADAR-16509' in the subject line or contact Aisling on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines