Catering Assistant - Newcastle, Co. Wicklow
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Newcastle, Co. Wicklow Newcastle, Wicklow
- 49 more ads from this profile
- 2019-04-19 11:33:57 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Healthcare / Medical
Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Catering Assistant - Newcastle has opened up.
Join our Temp Panel as a Catering Assistant and get a job in HSE Hospitals and Nursing Homes in Dublin.
We are currently looking for a Catering Assistant who has min. 6 months previous experience in a healthcare environment. We offer € 12.16 p/h with a guarantee pay rise after a year! Don’t hesitate to send your up-to-date CV into Christina at cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ie.
Job Title: Catering Assistant Location: Newcastle, Co. Wicklow HSE Facility Pay: €12,16 per hour Shifts: Ad-hoc (flexible hours)
Wage increases annually working as a Three Q Temp Worker
Flexible Working Hours
Excellent Exposure to the Catering Industry
Key Job Duties:
You will be responsible for setting up food areas prior to service to ensure that the catering unit is ready for opening
You also will be operating the dishwasher, clear dirty crockery and store clean crockery ready to be used again for food service
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
You must be flexible and competent to work in a busy kitchen environment
Must have minimum 6 months previous experience in a similar position
Must have 2 up to date references
In line with the New E-Vetting Guidelines, you must complete and submit Vetting Invitation Form (NVB 1)
Proficient, enthusiastic and a love for food, if this sounds like you then send your CV into Christina at cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ieor call 01 878 3335 to learn more.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines