- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Christina McDonagh
- Maynooth, Co. Kildare Maynooth, Kildare
- 2019-04-18 15:02:56 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary:||€12.16 per hour|
Temp Catering Assistant Maynooth
We are hiring for our Temp Team. Join Three Q Temps as a Catering Assistant today.
We are looking for a Catering Assistant for work in a healthcare facility in Maynooth. If you have a previous experience in a similar role and if you want to progress your career with our Temp Panel, we want to hear from you! The pay is €12.16 p/h and increases annually.
In line with the New E-Vetting Guidelines, you must complete and submit Vetting Invitation Form (NVB 1) Interested?
Job Title: Catering Assistant Location: Maynooth Healthcare Facility Pay: €12.16 per hour Shifts: Ad-hoc
Wage increases annually working as a Three Q Temp Worker
Flexible Working Hours
Excellent Exposure to the Catering Industry
Key Job Duties:
You will be responsible for setting up food areas prior to service to ensure that the catering unit is ready for opening
You also will be operating the dishwasher, clear dirty crockery and store clean crockery ready to be used again for food service
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
You must be flexible and competent to work in a busy kitchen environment
Must have 1 year or more previous experience in a similar position
Must have 2 up to date references
In line with the New E-Vetting Guidelines, you must complete and submit Vetting Invitation Form (NVB 1)
Proficient, enthusiastic and a love for food, if this sounds like you apply now and our Temp Consultant Christina may be in touch.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines