Chef de Partie
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Meath Meath
- 17 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-15 16:56:30 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
A Chef de Partie job has opened up!
One of Meath’s best regarded hotels is seeking a Chef de Partie to join its kitchen brigade. Working in a beautiful hotel and grounds, you’ll support the Head Chef and Sous Chef to produce top quality food at volume. The salary range for the Chef de Partie job is up to €34,000. Contact Simon at cvs(at)3qrecruitment.ie or 01 878 3335 to apply!
Job Title: Chef de Partie Salary: €32,000-€34,000 Location: Meath Hours: FT
Free parking, uniforms, meals on duty.
Discounted rates in various hotels and local retail outlets.
Excellent career advancement and development opportunities
Key Job Duties:
Managing stock and waste, and ensuring adherence to hotel SOPs, HACCP, etc.
Managing and training Commis and Junior CdPs
Working within your section to produce top quality food at volume.
2+ Years’ experience in a quality hotel or restaurant
Meticulous in cooking and plating.
Excellent leadership and communication skills.
To apply for this position, send your CV to cvs(at)3qrecruitment.ie or you can call Simon at 01 878 3335. Or check out our other chef & hotel jobs on www.3qrecruitment.ie
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines