- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=ae8f48daf0e831c60dfa3fe6a41c431af1dfcafbfc04871128197d4486c4f875 Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Dublin 2, Co. Dublin Dublin 2, Dublin
- 46 more ads from this profile
- 2022-05-13 15:50:27 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Agency Chef Job with full-time hours. Pay Range: €31,596 to €34,400. 39 Hours Average in a hospital in Dublin 2. Immediate start.
Qualified Chef required on an on-going basis for full-time day-time hours, providing relief and leave cover at a hospital in Dublin South. Work is 5 out of 7 days with shifts ranging from 7am-5pm. Sunday’s rate of pay is €31.16 an hour offering you the opportunity to increase your income by up to €2800 per annum.
Over 20% of our Temp Chefs go onto to be offered and/or take up a direct permanent chef job with the hospital after working with Three Q and getting to know a hospital and the work culture - could this be your access job to a new career in healthcare catering?
Call Darragh today to find out if this chef job is for you 018783335 or click Apply Now to send in your CV.
• Preparing raw and cooked food
• Ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen and food preparation areas
• Practicing hygiene, cook-chill and health and safety procedures, including Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP).
• Portioning, packaging, labelling, chilling and storage of food
• Stock taking, rotation and allocation of foodstuffs
• Formal culinary qualification of at least 2 years i.e. City & Guilds 706/1 - 706/2
• At least 2 years’ experience as a chef
• Eligible to work in Ireland
• With only daytime working hours, you’ll have a better work-life balance
• Excellent opportunity to build a career working in the Healthcare Catering Industry
• We ensure that the certifications you need are up-to-date by inviting you in for inhouse and online training
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click the Apply button or call us for a chat on 01-8783335.
Healthcare / Medical
Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines