Cleaner - Cherryorchard, Lucan, Ballyfermot, Crumlin
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Lucan, Co. Dublin Lucan, Dublin
- 50 more ads from this profile
- 2019-06-13 16:09:20 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Cleaner job has opened up! Join our TEMP PANEL today and get a job in HSE Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
A Cleaner is required by a healthcare facilities in the location of Cherryorchard, Lucan, Ballyfermot, Crumlin. You'll be primarily responsible for a general and deep cleaning in the different work areas. If you're interested in this job which pays €13.52 per hour you can send your up-to-date CV to Christina at cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ie or call us at 01 878 3335 to learn more about the role.
Job Title: Cleaner Location: Cherryorchard, Lucan, Ballyfermot, Crumlin Salary: €13.52 Shifts: Various, ad-hoc
Key Job Duties:
You will be responsible for: cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc).
Reported to supervisor about any damage to articles while cleaning.
Excellent Working Conditions
Uniform provided with ID badge
Qualifications and Skills:
Previous experience in a similar role.
Good Communication Skills within a team.
Fluent English required.
To apply for this position, send you CV to cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ie or you can call Christina at 01 878 3335. Or check out our other Temp jobs on www.3qrecruitment.ie
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines