Clinical Nurse Manager 1
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Limerick Limerick
- 21 more ads from this profile
- 2019-03-15 13:48:07 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Clinical Nurse Manager 1 required for the Surgical ward of a private hospital in Limerick.
Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 or send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16593' in the subject line to apply.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: Limerick Salary: DOE Hours: Full time
Very competitive salary
Competitive annual leave arrangements
Flexible working hours
Active Sports and Social Club
To ensure a high standard of care is maintained at all times
To communicate effectively with Nursing staff, patients and families
To offer leadership and direction to Nursing staff
To practice within and support the Mission and Values, policies, procedures, guidelines and new initiatives as directed / introduced by the hospital
Must be registered with the NMBI
minimum 3 years post registration acute care nursing experience
Strong clinical knowledge and communication skills
Management course desirable
Those interested should send their up-to-date CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16593' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines