Clinical Nurse Manager 1
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Limerick Limerick
- 12 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-12 15:43:15 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
My client, an organisation which provides comprehensive Day, Residential and Respite services for people with intellectual disabilities, is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 to join their team at a residential facility in Co. Limerick. The ideal candidate will be committed to providing a person-centred, socially inclusive service to people with an intellectual disability. Send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR17233' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
This opportunity is ideally suited to those with experience working with children/adults with an intellectual disability in a residential setting. The role of the CNM 1 will be to supervise and coordinate services in compliance with National Standards.
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager I (CNM-I) Location: Co. Limerick Salary: €43, 288 - €51, 191 DOE Hours: Full time
Friendly and welcoming work environment
Opportunities for career progression
Rostered day duty
NMBI Registration mandatory
3 years experience working with those with an intellectual disability
Demonstrable supervisory/management experience
To apply for this Person In Charge position, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR17233' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information on this job opportunity.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines