Clinical Nurse Manager 2 - Medical/Surgical
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 34 more ads from this profile
- 2019-01-29 15:26:20 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Clinical Nurse Manager 2 required for the Medical Surgical ward of a private hospital in North Dublin. Salary €49, 105 - €58, 052 DOE. Hours: Mon-Thurs 7.30am - 4pm, Friday 7.30am - 3pm.
As CNM2 of the ward, you will provide efficient and effective management to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff. Send your CV with 'ADAR-16523' in the subject line to apply, or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Location: North Dublin Salary: €49, 105 - €58, 052 Hours: Full time
Continual Learning and Development support
Registration with NMBI
3 years management experience in an acute setting
Management course desirable
To apply for this CNM2 position, send your CV with 'ADAR-16523' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines