Clinical Nurse Manager - Cork
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Cork Cork
- 42 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-11 09:39:57 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Clinical Nurse Manager (entry level) required for a 100 bedded Nursing Home in Cork which provides residential and specialist respite care. Excellent opportunity for a Senior Staff Nurse with experience managing a team looking to progress. Full time hours, salary €45,000 - 53,000 DOE. Send your CV to cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ie with 'AR16433' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager Location: Cork Salary: €45,000 - 53,000 Hours: Full time
Internal training programmes
A pleasant and friendly work environment
Employee Assistance Programme
To manage a team of nurses in providing resident care in line with HIQA standards
Skills and Qualifications:
NMBI regsitration essential
Demonstrable experience leading a team of people such as other RN's and/or Care Attendants.
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager position, send your CV to cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ie with 'AR16433' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines