Clinical Nurse Manager
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 17 more ads from this profile
- 2019-04-18 16:54:06 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) job in North Dublin nursing home
Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager looking to progress your career further? We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to work in a state of the art home, designed with residents' care, comfort, enjoyment and security in mind. Send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16852' in the subject line to apply, or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager Location: North Dublin Salary: €43,228 - €51,191 DOE Facility: Nursing Home
A pleasant and friendly work environment
Employee Assistance Programme
About the Job:
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will be expected to be caring for older people either in an acute, community or long term care setting
Successful candidate would be expected to be a registered Nurse with the NMBI
Successful candidate would be expected to demonstrate experience in leading a team of people such as other RN's and/or Care Attendants.
Successful candidate should be either a RPN or RGN with a minimum of 3 years post registration experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16852' in the subject line or call Aisling at (01) 9059333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines