Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 17 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-02 12:04:59 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, an acute private hospital based in North Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology to join their highly skilled team. Those with a post-registration qualification in the area of Oncology, or willingness to complete same, are suitable to apply.
Send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'AR17419' in the subject line to apply. Alternatively, click the Apply button at the end of the email and send in your CV. If you'd like to discuss this position further, call Clare on (01) 905 9333.
Job title: Clinical Nurse Specialist Location: North Dublin Salary: DOE Hours: Full time
Excellent support for career progression
Post registration qualification relevant to the specialist area - Oncology (desirable)
5 years post registration experience
Minimum of 2 years' experience in the specialist area - Oncology
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Specialist position, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'AR17419' in the subject line, or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Alternatively, click the Apply button below and send us your CV.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines