Conference & Banqueting Chef
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Cork Cork
- 28 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-15 16:21:53 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
You know what you don’t see too often? A chef job paying over €40k. You know what you see even less? A chef job paying up to €45k. Nope. It’s not a dream. One of Ireland’s best hotels is hiring, and you should apply.
You’ll be responsible for creating menus for high-volume dining, and making sure every single cover is impeccable. You’ll have a team – they’re friendly and they know what they’re doing.
Hit Apply to send your CV to Simon or you can give him a call at 01 878 3339
Conference & Banqueting Chef – Cork - €45,000 – Full Time
Free food, tea and coffee.
50% off rooms and dining across the group.
Strong, friendly, down to earth team.
Discounts for friends and family.
Uniforms & staff parking.
Ensuring the smooth running of large-scale F&B operations – like weddings, banquets, conferences, events and meetings.
Creating and costing menus to suit.
Making sure food service is the very best it can be.
You’re not only experienced in conference and banquet cheffing – you’re great at it.
You always get the best out of your team.
If you’re interested in this job, hit the apply button and send us your CV.
You may not have an up-to-date CV – we understand. Send us what you have or get in touch with our recruiter, Simon at 01 878 3335 to have a chat about the job.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines