Corporate and MICE Sales Manager - Dublin
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 29 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-20 17:02:17 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
A Corporate and MICE Hotel Sales Manager job has opened up!
Are you a Hotel Sales Manager with 2+ years’ experience with experience in corporate or meetings, incentives, conferences and events sales? A fantastic 5* hotel in Dublin needs you!
The Corporate and MICE Sales Manager will pro-actively be working to drive managed and non managed accounts including local and Global Corporate transient, UK based conference agents & DMCs and European based conference agents, Irish DMCs with European & UK business. Contact Simon at jobs(@)3qrecruitment.ie or 01 878 3335 to apply!
Job Title: Corporate and MICE Sales Manager Location: Dublin Hours: FT
• Excellent working conditions with career progression and a competitive salary.
• Staff recognition and awards with staff events, cash saving scheme and tax saver scheme.
• Hotel Uniform & Meals on Duty, Free Parking, Discounted hotel rates
Key Job Duties:
• Manage key UK/EU MICE accounts to ensure maximum yield.
• Ensuring top-quality client service via site inspections and engaging with hotel departments.
• Compilation and execution of sales action plans with DOSM
• 2+ Years’ experience in a sales manager role in a 4* or 5* hotel.
• Excellent customer service, communication and leadership skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Opera.
To apply for this position, send your CV to cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ie or you can call Simon at 01 878 3335. Or check out our other chef & hotel jobs on www.3qrecruitment.ie
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines