Director of Nursing/ Person in Charge
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Mayo Mayo
- 50 more ads from this profile
- 2021-03-02 16:19:12 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Director of Nursing/Person in Charge Job opportunity in Mayo
Person in Charge job in a newly opened Nursing Home in Co. Mayo. As the PIC you will be responsible for directing and overseeing the daily activities of the nursing home. Your mission will be to provide and maintain exceptional patient care in an environment where equality and respect, are at the centre of all we do. Our client is an award winning leader in providing residential care, catering for respite, convalescent, day care, short-term, long-term and palliative care and independent living. The role is for full-time hours and Salary will be discussed at interview. If you are passionate about patient care then maybe this may be the job for you!
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV then send us what you have & we can update it for you.
Job Title: Person in Charge Location: Co. Mayo Salary: Disclosed at Interview + DOE Hours: Permanent /Full-time
• Competitive rates of pay & free on-site parking and meals during working hours.
• If you’re looking to develop professionally, this Nursing Home provides you with continuous training and development, as well as career progression and internal promotions.
• You will have support for third level courses including educational funding assistants.
• BSc in Nursing
• NMBI Registered General Nurse license
• 5 years’ clinical Theatre experience required
• 3 years’ previous experience in care to the elderly
• 3 years’ management experience desirable
What Three Q offers candidates:
• Help sprucing up your CV
• Interview Preparation & Tips
• Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get upto €250 (T&C’s apply)
• Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. Or check out our other medical jobs on www.3qrecruitment.ie
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines