Food and Beverage Operations Manager
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 48 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-22 09:43:44 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
A Food and Beverage Operations Manager job has opened up!
Imagine being part of one of Dublin’s best hotels. Imagine running one of Ireland’s best hotel restaurants (it’s got 2 AA Rosettes). Imagine delivering world class weddings and events. Stop imagining – this F&B Manager job is for you.
Hit Apply to send your CV to Simon or you can give him a call at 01 878 3339
Food and Beverage Manager – Dublin North - €44,000 (Plus Bonus) – Full Time
Generous performance-related bonus.
Free breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee.
Discounts for friends and family across the group.
Work with an absolutely fantastic, friendly team with low turnover.
Free access to leisure centre and gym for the fitness nuts – or if you just want to relax.
Hiring, training and managing the aforementioned amazing team.
Ensuring all F&B outlets are profitable.
Delivering smoothly run weddings and events up to 400 covers.
Making sure food service is the very best it can be.
Has experience as a Restaurant Manager, Duty Manager, C&B, M&E or F&B Manager
Is great at getting the best out of their staff.
If you’re interested in this job, hit the apply button and send us your CV. You may not have an up-to-date CV – we understand. Send us what you have or get in touch with our recruiter, Simon at 01 878 3335 to have a chat about the job.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines