- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 41 more ads from this profile
- 2020-11-10 12:43:23 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Kitchen Porter job in Dublin 1, Full-time hours at €13.44 per hour
Are you a Kitchen Porter & would you like to work in healthcare catering? If you enjoy working in catering and like working with different people why not join Three Q Temps today?
As we provide Temp Workers to Healthcare facilities, we will only be able to consider applicants who answer "No" to the HSE COVID-19 Screening Questions, at this time. To view these questions, please click Apply.
Job Title: Kitchen Porter Locations: Dublin 1 Salary: €13.44 per hour Facility: Hospitals Hours: Full-time hours Mon-Fri with some weekend work
2 up to date references showing your experience in cleaning as a kitchen porter or catering assistant
Open to undertaking Garda Vetting for client clearance purposes
6 months previous experience working in hotels, restaurants, event or hospital catering
We offer excellent pay rates
We will provide uniforms, up-skilling and CPD
We work with 60 clients across Dublin so you’ll get the opportunity to build experience in different healthcare facilities
This job involves preparing the catering department for the start of service and assisting in the serving of food to patients on wards. It will also include clearing utensils, washing-up and placing them in their correct places. This job requires flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please click Apply and send in your CV.
Three Q provides the Gold Standard in Temping. Here’s what some of our temps have to say about working with us:
“I like working as Catering Assistant with Three Q because the Team are wonderful and it's good to work with a company that looks after you. I’m very happy working for them.”
“I’ve been working for Three Q for a while and I can honestly say that the team are professional, thoughtful, reliable, friendly and trustworthy”
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines