Nursing Home Chef
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 49 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-22 12:17:37 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Temporary Part Time|
|Salary:||€15.50 per hour|
A Nursing Home Chef job has opened up!
This is the easiest chef job you’ll ever see. There’s a nursing home in Dublin North. It’s newly opened. There’s one resident. Six staff. Plus you. That’s less than 30 covers a day. You’ll work one to two days a week (to cover their own chef’s day off). That’s it. And they’ll pay you €15.50 an hour to do it.
Did I mention it’s all daytime hours? It’s all daytime hours.
This is a great opportunity to get a day or two extra work if you want it.
As the home fills, there’ll be opportunities to increase your hours or even get a full time job if you want it.
Hit Apply to send me your CV or call at 01 878 3335 and ask for Simon if you want to have a chat about the job.
Nursing Home Chef – Dublin North - €15.50/hr – Part Time
• Probably the handiest job you’ve ever seen.
• No more nights.
• Opportunity to progress or gain a full time role if desired.
• Free food, tea and coffee on duty.
• Staff parking on site.
• Preparing 3 fresh meals daily for residents and staff.
• Catering to special dietary requirements, including textured diets.
• Ordering, stock and waste control
• Experience as a chef in a hospital or nursing home.
• Formal chef qualification (Professional Cookery / City & Guilds 706/1 & 706/2 or equivalent)
If you’re interested in this job, hit the apply button and send us your CV.
You may not have an up-to-date CV – we understand. Send us what you have or get in touch with our recruiter, Simon at 01 878 3335 to have a chat about the job.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines