- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 31 more ads from this profile
- 2019-10-15 12:10:13 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Oncology Nurse job at a City Centre Hospital in Dublin. Be a part of one of Ireland’s most comprehensive cancer care services. Contact Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or
click Apply and send us your CV.
As an Oncology Staff Nurse, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that provides cancer care which includes supporting patients post-diagnosis, providing adjuvant therapy, providing diagnostic and interventional radiological services, psychotherapy, etc. If providing indivisualised cancer nursing care is something you are passionate about, this may be the job for you.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Oncology Location: Dublin City Centre Salary: €29,000 - €45,700 DOE Hours: Full time
• Commuting from other parts of Dublin is fairly easy owing to its city-centre location and numerous public transport links. It’s on the bus route from Drogheda and Navan/Trim so it is commutable from Louth and Meath.
• You’ll have access to a number of programmes to support your professional development whether you choose to specialise further clinically or move into management. Besides providing financial support for relevant courses across specialities, this hospital also has a number of in-service courses such as Chemotherapy, Early Warning Scores, etc.
• Staff at this hospital are offered a defined benefit pension scheme, sick leave and critical illness cover, paid maternity leave (after 2 years of service) and a Staff Care Services programme
• You get discounted treatment options, pharmacy rates and subsidised restaurant options
• Registration with the NMBI
• Recent experience in an acute setting
• Experience in oncology and chemotherapy or qualification in oncological nursing
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Apply for this job
Please enter your name and email address below.
You will be redirected to an external page where you can finish applying for this job.