Operations Manager Hotel Dublin
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Simon / Kinga
- Dublin 1, Co. Dublin Dublin 1, Dublin
- 50 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-21 15:33:18 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
A Deputy Hotel Operations Manager job has opened up!
A prestigious 4* hotel in Dublin North is currently looking for an Operations Manager. This job involves working with the General Manager and Department Heads to ensure high quality service and profitability. Salary up to €55,000. Contact Simon at jobs(@)3qrecruitment.ie or 01 878 3335 to apply!
Job Title: Operations Manager Salary: €55,000 Location: Dublin North Hours: FT
Excellent working conditions with career progression and a competitive salary.
Staff recognition and awards with staff events, cash saving scheme and tax saver scheme.
Hotel Uniform & Meals on Duty, Free Parking, Discounted hotel rates
Key Job Duties:
Co-ordinating with general manager & department heads to ensure quality service and profitability.
Managing the day to day running of the hotel
Ensuring adherence to hotel SOPs, HACCP, etc.
2+ Years’ experience in a similar role in a 4* or 5* hotel.
Excellent customer service, communication and leadership skills.
Commitment to top quality service.
To apply for this position, send your CV to cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ie or you can call Simon at 01 878 3335. Or check out our other chef & hotel jobs on www.3qrecruitment.ie
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines