- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 31 more ads from this profile
- 2019-10-15 12:04:51 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Paediatric Nurse job in at a Dublin City Centre Hospital, part time hours
Part time Paediatric Nurse job at a well-known hospital in Dublin City Centre for dual qualified nurse. Full-time hours also available. If you are an RGN+RCN who is registered with the NMBI and would like to work as part of a team providing specialist medical-surgical care to children between the ages of 2 and 14, then Clare would love to have a chat with you.
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Paediatrics Location: Dublin City Centre Salary: €29,000 - €45,700 DOE Hours: FT/PT
• Commuting from other parts of Dublin is fairly easy owing to its city-centre location and numerous public transport links. It’s on the bus route from Drogheda and Navan/Trim so it is commutable from Louth and Meath.
• You’ll have access to a number of programmes to support your professional development whether you choose to specialise further clinically or move into management. Besides providing financial support for relevant courses across specialities, this hospital also has a number of in-service courses such as Chemotherapy, Early Warning Scores, etc.
• Staff at this hospital are offered a defined benefit pension scheme, sick leave and critical illness cover, paid maternity leave (after 2 years of service) and a Staff Care Services programme
• You get discounted treatment options, pharmacy rates and subsidised restaurant options
• Understanding that you may have other commitments, part-time hours are available, should this suit you better.
About the Job:
• Registered with the NMBI as a Registered Children's Nurse and Registered General Nurse
• Recent acute experience
If you are interested in these positions, click Apply and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Apply for this job
Please enter your name and email address below.
You will be redirected to an external page where you can finish applying for this job.