- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Galway Galway
- 41 more ads from this profile
- 2021-04-28 16:24:14 2 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Senior MRI Radiographer Job Opportunity in an MRI centre in Galway
Senior MRI Radiographer Job Opportunity in an MRI centre in Galway. You will work with a leading specialist provider of imaging services. Your role as a Specialist/ Manager MRI Radiographer will be to manage a fast paced, busy and complex department in the MRI centre. This is a permanent position with flexible working options and Salary will be discussed at interview + DOE. If you are an MRI Radiographer with excellent technical ability and communication skills looking to progress into management then this may be the job for you.
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV then send us what you have & we will update it for you!
Job Title: Senior MRI Radiographer Hours: Permanent - flexible working options Location: Galway Salary: Discussed at interview + DOE
• You will be offered a Competitive base salary, benefits package, Group personal pension plan with matching employer contributions and 25 days annual leave (you also get additional annual leave once you reach your 5 and 10 year anniversary).
• Our client provides excellent training opportunities and Continuous Professional Development.
• Flexible/Family friendly work arrangements and Complimentary Diagnostic Imaging subject to terms and conditions.
• CORU registration
• 5-6 years MRI experience
• Experience in a large hospital setting
What Three Q offers candidates:
• Help sprucing up your CV
• Interview Preparation & Tips
• Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get upto €250 (T&C’s apply)
• Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)
Simply click Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines