Registered General Nurse Theatre - Limerick
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Limerick Limerick
- 31 more ads from this profile
- 2019-10-03 11:15:48 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Registered General Nurses with experience in Theatre are required for a leading private hospital in Limerick. Ireland’s leading independent healthcare provider is seeking Theatre Nurses to provide a high standard of care to patients. Permanent contract, full time hours. Salary DOE.
Hit APPLY or contact Clare on (01) 905 9333.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: Limerick Salary: DOE Hours: Full time
Very competitive salary
City Centre location
Competitive annual leave arrangements
Flexible working hours
Active Sports and Social Club
To ensure a high standard of care is maintained at all times
To communicate effectively with patients and families
To ensure all documentation relating to patients is accurately maintained in accordance to the medical records policy
To practice within and support the Mission and Values, policies, procedures, guidelines and new initiatives as directed / introduced by the hospital
Must be registered with the NMBI
12 months recent acute hospital experience
Theatre experience essential
Strong clinical and communication skills are required
Hit APPLY or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines