Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 17 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-03 12:59:02 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Registered Psychiatric Nurse required for a South Dublin facility which provides specialist mental health assessment, treatment and support services to adults with a range of serious and enduring mental health issues.
If you are a Registered Psychiatric Nurse who is committed to provide person centered care as part of a multidisciplinary team, then this is the job for you. To apply, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'CA17430' in the subject-line, or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a facility which has developed a reputation as a centre of excellence for both their residential care and outpatient services.
Job Title: Psychiatric Nurse Location: South Dublin Salary: DOE Hours: Full time
Fixed roster patterns
Comprehensive Training Programmes
NMBI Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN) or eligible to register
If this job sounds like something you would be interested in, To apply, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'CA17430' in the subject-line, or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines