Sales Executive Corporate Dublin 4
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Dublin 4, Co. Dublin Dublin 4, Dublin
- 44 more ads from this profile
- 2019-01-28 09:38:25 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Corporate Sales Executive job has opened up!
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Executive with 4 or 5 Star Hotel experience who will be primarily responsible for generating sales and securing individual corporate accounts. If you are a mature, target driven Sales Executive and if you wish to progress your career in the one of the most luxury Hotels in Ireland, we want to hear from you! This is most definitely a career enhancing job.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive Location: Dublin 4 Salary: DOE with perks Hours: Office Hours, Permanent, Full Time
•Working with the professional team members who are passionate about their responsibilities.
•Excellent training & development programs to build your career, Promotion & transfer opportunities
•Competitive salary with a Bonus Scheme
Hotel Uniform & Meals on Duty, Dry cleaning service
Key Job Duties:
•You will be mainly focused on generating new and secure prospect corporate clients
•You will be supporting Assistant Director of Sales and Marketing by performing Admin duties
•Manage e-mails, phone queries and clients requests in a professional manner according to 5 Star Hotel SOP’s
Qualifications and Skills:
•2+ years of Sales experience in 4 & 5 Star Hotels
•Excellent problem solving skills
•Excellent communication, organization and administrative skills
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines