Senior Chef de Partie - Free Accommodation
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Munster Munster
- 49 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-16 14:03:53 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
A Senior Chef job has opened up (with free Accommodation)!
One of Munster’s finest hotels is looking for a Senior Sous Chef working in an idyllic area of the West. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced senior Chef de Partie to work in one of Ireland’s best kitchens to produce some of Ireland’s finest food. The salary range for the Senior Sous Chef job is €31,000 and includes on-site lodging. Contact Simon at cvs(at)3qrecruitment.ie or 01 878 3335 to apply!
Job Title: Senior Chef de Partie Salary: €31,000+Accommodation Location: Munster Hours: FT
Room and board provided as part of salary.
Staff recognition and awards with staff events, cash saving scheme and tax saver scheme.
Hotel Uniform & Meals on Duty, Free Parking, Discounted hotel rates
Key Job Duties:
Working with the Head Chef to lead the kitchen brigade to produce and present food of the highest quality.
Managing and training the chef team.
Managing stock and waste, and ensuring adherence to hotel SOPs, HACCP, etc.
Must have seafood experience.
2+ Years’ experience in a similar role in a 4* or 5* hotel.
Proven excellence in bistro-style cooking and plating.
To apply for this position, send your CV to cvs(at)3qrecruitment.ie or you can call Simon at 01 878 3335. Or check out our other chef & hotel jobs on www.3qrecruitment.ie
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines