- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Cork Cork
- 49 more ads from this profile
- 2019-01-29 15:14:27 2 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
A full-time Senior Psychologist is required for an Intellectual Disability service in Co. Cork, to work alongside a multidisciplinary team and provide psychological services to children with developmental disabilities and their families.
Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information about this job or send your CV with 'ADAR-16508' in the subject line to apply.
As a Senior Psychologist, you will have in-depth knowledge and experience working with children with an intellectual disability and their families.
Friendly and caring work environment
Excellent career opportunities
Third level qualification recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland
Minimum 5 years relevant experience
Experience of working with those with an Intellectual Disability
To apply for this Senior Psychologist job, send your CV with 'AR16508' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information on this opportunity.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Apply for this job
Please enter your name and email address below.
You will be redirected to an external page where you can finish applying for this job.