Sous Chef - Wexford
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 16 more ads from this profile
- 2019-06-11 14:32:46 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
A Sous Chef job has opened up!
One of Leinster’s top hotels is seeking a Sous Chef to join its kitchen brigade. Working in a stunning coastal area of Leinster, you’ll support the Head Chef and co-ordinate a team of Chefs de Partie and Commis to produce top quality food at volume. This hotel is happy to provide temporary accommodation to successful applicants. The salary range for the Sous Chef job is €36,000-€39,000. Contact Simon at cvs(at)3qrecruitment.ie or 01 878 3335 to apply!
Job Title: Sous Chef Salary: €36,000-€39,000 Location: Leinster Hours: FT
Temporary Accommodation can be provided if needed.
Free parking, uniforms, meals on duty.
Discounted rates in various hotels and local retail outlets.
Excellent career advancement and development opportunities
Key Job Duties:
Working with the Head Chef to lead the kitchen brigade to produce and present food of the highest quality.
Managing and training the chef team.
Managing stock and waste, and ensuring adherence to hotel SOPs, HACCP, etc.
2+ Years’ experience in a similar role in a 4* or 5* hotel.
Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Meticulous in cooking and plating
To apply for this position, send your CV to cvs(at)3qrecruitment.ie or you can call Simon at 01 878 3335. Or check out our other chef & hotel jobs on www.3qrecruitment.ie
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines