Staff Nurse - Addiction
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 27 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-12 16:25:52 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Job in North Dublin for a Staff Nurse with an interest in Addiction Nursing.
Work in a fulfilling, nurse-lead facility that will draw on your clinical and people skills. If you a registered nurse with an interest or experience in Addiction / Detox Nursing, we would love to speak to you about this nursing job. Owing to its North Dublin location, this job will also suit if you live in Meath. Salary is in line with HSE payscales and range from €29000 - €45700 DOE. Apply today or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for a quick chat.
Job Title: Addiction Nurse (Registered General Nurse or Registered Psychiatric Nurse) Location: Dublin North Salary: €29000 - €45700 DOE
Addiction Training provided
Opportunities for career development
A very friendly working environment
Employee Assistance Programme
No night shifts
About the Job:
Nursing Qualification - BSc in General or Psychiatric Nursing
The successful candidate needs to have a client-centred approach to their work and a commitment to providing the highest level of service
Full-clean driving license
Experience in working with clients detoxing from methadone in a residential setting, desirable
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary duty team in a residential crisis intervention service, providing health assessment, and direct nursing and social care to service users in crisis.
If this job sounds like something you would be interested in, apply today or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for a quick chat.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines