Staff Nurse - Addictions/Detox
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 49 more ads from this profile
- 2021-03-02 16:27:09 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Addictions/Detox Nurse Job Opportunity with an Addiction Service Project in Dublin City Centre
A National Addiction service project is looking for Registered General or Psychiatric Nurse to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping people who are affected by complex and multiple problems such as substance use & homelessness. This is an exciting employment opportunity for an RGN or RPN who is interested in a career in Addictions & Detox. Hours are fulltime and salary is €38,500 + DOE. If you are a RGN or RPN looking for a new role then this may be the job for you!
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV then send us what you have & we will update it for you!
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse Hours: 35 Location: Dublin City Centre Salary: €38,500 + DOE
• Generous Salary package, 25 days holidays and flexible working hours
• Opportunities to work in multiple locations throughout Dublin & progression opportunities
• Our client offers annual staff training and development plans to ensure continuous professional development
• NMBI registration as a RGN or RPN
• Have a genuine interest to work with service users
• Have an understanding of harm reduction and low threshold working and working within these values as part of a multidisciplinary and multiagency team
• Understand complex health and social factors related homelessness and addiction supports can be offered in services to service users with complex needs
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines