Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=ae8f48daf0e831c60dfa3fe6a41c431af1dfcafbfc04871128197d4486c4f875 Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 47 more ads from this profile
- 2022-05-20 12:17:50 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
Staff Nurse job in the Cardiology / Cardio thoracic Inpatient Unit with a well-known Private Hospital in South Dublin
Our client is a Top South Dublin Private Hospital; they are looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Cardiology / Cardio thoracic Inpatient Unit. Full-time/ Permanent Hours & Salary range €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE (Joining bonus €3,500 T&C’s apply/ NMBI pin only).
If you are a Staff Nurse who wants to work in a Hospital that offers complex cardiac care that ranges from routine cardiac procedures to complex cardiac surgeries, then apply now.
Simply Click Apply & send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more details on this Nurse job & to arrange an interview.
If this job is not for you but you would like help with your Job search, then call me to discuss other opportunities.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Cardiology Location: South Dublin Salary: €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE Hours: Full-time
• Competitive Salary & Starting Bonus of upto €3,500 for NMBI pinned Nurses (T&C’s apply), Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance and long-term illness income protection
• Pension scheme of 5% employee contribution Discounted healthcare.
• Educational Assistance Programme & Career development opportunities
• NMBI Registration
• Experience in an Acute or Cardiology setting
• Competency to care for Cardiology patients, Cardiothoracic patients and care for acutely unwell medical patients within set timeline of joining the Hospital.
• Follow policy for activating an individualised plan of care for newly admitted patients.
• Perform admission, discharge and transfer procedures, and assist others with patient's activities and care.
Simply Click Apply & send your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If this job is not for you but you would like help with your Job search, then call me to discuss other opportunities.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines