Staff Nurse - Emergency Department
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 12 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-05 12:04:06 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Are you a Staff Nurse with experience or interest in working in a busy Emergency Department? A large acute public hospital in North Dublin is looking for Staff Nurses to join their highly skilled team. Excellent opportunities for career progression and support for further education. Send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-17189' in the subject line to apply or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information on this opportunity.
As a Staff Nurse in the Emergency Department of this internationally accredited hospital, you will work as part of a skilled multi-disciplinary team, dealing with emergencies of all specialities. This department caters for almost half the population of North Dublin.
Job title: Staff Nurse - ED Location: North Dublin Salary: €29, 346 - €45 701 DOE Hours: Full time Facility: Public Hospital
Friendly and supportive work environment
Access to postgraduate programmes/diplomas
Sick Pay Scheme
Car Parking/Travel Pass Scheme
To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient's physical and emotional needs.
Maintain a safe environment for patients
Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
To apply for this Emergency Department Staff Nurse position, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-17189' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines