Staff Nurse - ICU
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 44 more ads from this profile
- 2019-04-30 15:26:11 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurse - ICU job. Acute Nurse job - Intensive Care Unit at a South Dublin Hospital
Acute Staff Nurse Job in the Intensive Care Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin. Excellent remuneration and access to study grants. Contact Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or email adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with ADCA-16889 in the subject line, to apply.
As a Staff Nurse in the ICU, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to provide specialised nursing care to medical and surgical patients. The ICU is an 8 bedded unit with single isolation rooms. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the area of Intensive Care Nursing and would like the opportunity to work in a facility that is at the cutting edge of medical technology then this is the job for you.
Easily accessible via public transport
Excellent learning and career progression opportunities
Registration with the NMBI
Recent experience in an acute setting
Experience working in an ICU, HDU or CCU an advantage
To apply for this Staff Nurse job, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with ADCA-16889 in the subject line or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information. Or check out our other nursing jobs on www.3qrecruitment.ie
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines