Staff Nurse - ICU
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 46 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-21 15:08:28 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurses are required on a full-time basis for the Intensive Care Unit of a large acute hospital in North Dublin. Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 or send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16991' in the subject line to apply.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: North Dublin Salary: €29, 056 - €45, 701 DOE Hours: Full time
This Intensive Care Unit is run by a highly specialised team which includes consultants and other senior doctors, nursing staff, physiotherapists, dieticians, pharmacists and many more. This is an excellent opportunity to join a recognised teaching hospital which fully supports further education and career development.
Access to postgraduate programmes supported by RCSI
Internal accredited staff coaching programme
Sick Pay Scheme
Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient's physical and emotional needs.
Maintain a safe environment for patients
Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
Registered with NMBI
Minimum one year post-registration experience
To apply for this position, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16991' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines